Customer Success Associate
Customer Support is at the heart of a great mobile banking experience. As Customer Success Associate, you’ll be responsible for building, scaling, and managing Empower’s support operations.
- Initially run Customer Support for the company by responding to user inquiries submitted via our app, email, and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Responsible for leading support operations across the business including creating protocols and coordination with external partners involved in banking, fraud, compliance, and payments.
- Determine strategy for optimizing existing workflows, operationalizing product, and building effective feedback loops.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical issues and incidents.
- Create summary reports to share with the rest of the team (product, engineering, marketing)
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization, and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Empower’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our customer base.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct management experience.
- Familiarity with banking regulations, payment processes, compliance, and/or consumer operations.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally and globally.
- Availability on some weekends and holidays
- Competitive salary and equity
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation policy
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Office lunches & outings